SMC Foundation Annual Campaign
Santa Monica College is home to over 26,000 students with high aspiration and accomplishments. SMC is deeply committed to providing an affordable, world-class education and robust services that help each student thrive and succeed. When you invest in SMC students, you fuel the intellect, determination, and achievement of students who will make a better tomorrow for all.
SMC STUDENTS SOAR!
- 100% law pathway students graduate and transfer to four-year universities
- Students successfully completed Stanford Summer Community College Premedical Program
- Interaction Design (IxD) bachelor’s degree students secured employment with: Google, Rivian, Activision, Hulu, JPMorgan Chase, American Express, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, META, and PlayStation among others
- Women’s Swim Team earned 2023 State Championship
- Women’s Tennis Team member locked 2023 California State Championship
- Athletes secure transfer scholarships to Division 1 universities in soccer, volleyball, basketball, and football
- Student-led team participated in and won NASA’s Technology Transfer Idea Competition
- Student journalists with The Corsair named finalists in the Society of Journalists Mark of Excellence Awards, an honor they shared with Harvard University’s, The Harvard Crimson
Your gift is a lifeline that inspires hope and provides critical financial support to launch SMC STUDENTS.
Your generosity demonstrates how much our community cares about SMC students and their future.